Monday, December 29, 2008

And She's Off . . .

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
~ Goethe ~

December 29th, 2008.

I should be asleep but I'm not quite yet . . . tomorrow in the early morning I head out on my January adventure. First a quick overnight near Heathrow followed by two and a half days in Istanbul. On January 3rd I will arrive in Baku, Azerbaijan where I have an internship for the month. I'll be returning to the states on February 1st!

Stay tuned for pictures and travel tales!

"Load the ship and set out. No one knows for certain whether the vessel will sink or reach the harbor. Cautious people say, 'I'll do nothing until I can be sure.' Merchants know better. If you do nothing, you lose. Don't be one of those merchants who wont risk the ocean!" – Rumi

(unless you are in charge of the financial future of the global market . . . )

0 comments: