Monday, March 3, 2008

Well, folks, I'm off!

"There is no moment of delight in any pilgrimage like the beginning of it." -- Charles Dudley Warner

I'm leaving in moments for JFK! My overnight flight to Lima leaves at 10:30 and I'm hoping to sleep the whole time. I'm very excited and ready for adventure! My cousin Luke (first grade) gave me some excellent advice yesterday for my trip, "Make sure to bring enough money . . . for snacks!" Luke, I'm bringing plenty of money for snacks. I'll keep you posted on any interesting foods I encounter.

Love to all!



And I´m off! Ready to conquer the world!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope your flight and trip are fantastic! Get some good snacks in the airport, the ones on the planes are just not what they used to be!

Anonymous said...

Anna
We are all so proud of you. Have fun and keep us "posted"
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

have a great, great time, sweetie. we're all living vicariously through you, so make sure you keep us informed!!! but don't spend ALL your time online! I already miss you! love, mom